Almost ready to hand over… we just love the range of work we get to be part of at PRO Structures. Almost finished on site are:
– Fall arrest roof safety structures to keep Bristol Waste’s welders safe while working at altitude, when carrying out maintenance inside the recycling facility building from their recycling trucks (below).
– Chantry Mead Stockwood – we are delighted to have carried out the civil and structural design for a new build development of eight detached and semi-detached homes on this former farm site, for Creswick Developments, for which pre-planning issues are currently being closed out.
– Berth 6 Barbados – following the success of our work on the New Road Bay Jetty in Anguilla, where we carried out structural 3D modelling for all load cases including berthing and earthquake loads, we have been carrying out independent checks on the pre-cast concrete design for this new cargo jetty on the beautiful island of Barbados. (A whole team site visit has not yet been forthcoming…). This comes to us from our long standing collaboration with Bajan civil engineering firm DLN.
– Stonehouse (H21) – 152 new homes for Redrow (SW), currently on site.
– Union House, Trowbridge – conversion of a disused 1970s office block into 15 apartments, designed using BIM and due to complete autumn 2020.
– 31-35 High Street Shirehampton – part change of use and part new build to create 16 new apartments, due to be handed over in January.