We’re proud to share five new case studies which are now online, showcasing some of the variety in our recent workload:
- A barn conversion to residential at Caerwent’s Farm in Gloucestershire
- Structural design for a new commercial jetty on the Caribbean island of Antigua
- Structural design services for 69 new homes for Redrow at Great Oldbury near Stonehouse in Gloucestershire
- Civil and structural engineering design for a new vet’s practice and car park in Wells
- Civil and structural design for a bespoke detached mansion in Bristol on Southfield Road
These represent the variety of work PRO Structures can offer, from volume house-building for developers to bespoke design working closely with architects; from civils to structural, and from a challenging change of use project to convert a disused farm building in the rolling hills of Gloucestershire to a brand new earthquake-proof commercial jetty in the Caribbean!
Enjoy reading more about them and if we can help with anything, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.