PRO Structures is proud to offer a full mechanical and electrical engineering service, in addition to our traditional areas of civil and structural.
Working in collaboration with trusted partners at King Shaw Associates, we specialise in low carbon, sustainable design for buildings, providing a high level of expertise across a wide spectrum of engineering disciplines. We provide thoughtful engineering design for clients and architects wishing to build high quality, environmentally responsible buildings of any size.
- Building Services engineering
- Sustainable design
- Lighting design
- Building physics and energy modelling
- Conservation environment design
- Renewable energy design
- Environmental design
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Passivhaus design
Some recent projects:
- Magdalen College Oxford, where our partners provided engineering support including sustainability and building services detailed design for two halls of residence. The existing services systems serving the 51 bedrooms were failing and required updating to provide modern energy efficient systems for both students and summer conference delegates alike.
- Building services design and Environmental advice for the refurbishment of Sacrewell Mill near Peterborough
- Building services engineering to the Bletchley Park Trust which was awarded a Heritage Lottery Funding Grant to carry out the restoration of the existing buildings. The project involved a complete restoration of a number of existing listed buildings, including a steel frame and brickwork building and some of the famous 1940s code breaking timber frame huts.